domingo, 2 de outubro de 2011

Bullshit, Non-Sense, and some shots of Tequila!

Don't burn me alive
I still feel the weight of time
Over my shoulders
I still wish to be stronger
And harder
To bear

But, God! how weak
Are feelings when it comes to another
Person who can handle you alone
Who can give you what you want
They're never enough for my
I-don't-know-what-I-want soul

They say they can break me apart
And my wishes coming true
Are never enough
They break me down
And push me aside
And I want to kill myself!

My legs and hands and ears hurt
They bleed inside, and outside of
My useless sense of body
There's nothing real in here
There's nothing I can claim like home
I was cursed to walk on this Earth
Without path
Without soul
Or sense of
What's right
Or wrong
Or time to sleep
And leave those things behind...

Nenhum comentário: